XM Review and Profile
XM was founded in 2009 and has grown to become a large and well established international investment company and also a leader in the industry. XM currently employs more than 450 professionals with years of experience in the financial industry.
XM provides a fair and trustworthy trading experience by pioneering a strict no re-quotes and no rejections policy. Moreover, 99.35% of all trading orders are executed in less than one second, with no re-quotes and no rejections.
XM COMPANY INFORMATION:
- Cpmpany name: XM Global Ltd.
- Founded : 2009
- Headquarter : London, UK, Cyprus
- Regulatory Agencies : CySEC, ASIC, FCA, IFSC
- Broker Types : ECN
XM ADVANTAGES :
- Licensed and Regulated Broker, XM Group is licensed by ASIC in Australia (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Limited), the IFSC in Belize (XM Global Limited) and by CySEC in Cyprus (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd), adhering to enhanced regulatory standards.
- Globally Renowned, XM have clients from over 196 countries and staff speaking over 30 languages. Our management has visited over 120 cities globally to understand clients’ and partners’ needs.
- Focused on the Client, Size does not matter. At XM the client comes first regardless of net capital worth, account type or size of investment. All clients receive the same quality services, the same execution, and the same level of support. XM was founded on these values, and that will not change.
- Range of Trading Instruments, XM clients can choose to trade forex and CFDs on stock indices, commodities, stocks, metals and energies from the same trading account. With a wide range of trading instruments available from a single multi asset platform XM makes trading easier and efficient.
- Transparent and Fair, At XM what you see is what you get, with no hidden terms. Be that pricing, execution or promotions. What XM advertise is what XM give to clients, regardless of the size of their investment.
- Easy and Convenient, All XM systems are built and updated with the client in mind. Starting from account opening procedure, to managing your account, depositing or withdrawing funds and finally trading, it’s all straightforward simple and easy to use for all clients.
ACHIEVEMENT OF XM:
Since its founding XM has received several awards including: Brokers Billboard 2015, Industry Selection of 2016, Industry Selection of 2016, Best FX Broker Europe for 2017, Best Forex Execution Broker, Best FX Broker Europe for 2018, Best FX Broker for Australasia 2019 and many other awards, for more information, please see at the XM awards page.
XM Account Types Comparison
XM provides Micro, Standard, Micro Ultra Low and Ultra Low Standard types of accounts. Following is the comparison between each type of account:
|Micro||Standard||Micro Ultra Low||Standard Ultra Low|
|Lot Size||1.000 Unit||100.000 Unit||1.000 Unit||100.000 Unit|
|Min. Trade||0.1 lot||0.01 lot||0.1 lot||0.01 lot|
|Decimal Price||5 Digit|
|Expert Advisor (EA)||Yes|
XM Trading Instruments
XM provides trading instruments for more than 1000 Forex Trading instruments, Individual Shares, Commodities, Precious Metals, Energy and Equity Indexes on XM that can be accessed in one platform.
XM Islamic Account
XM provides an Islamic account or free swap specifically for Muslims, to enable the free swap feature by sending email to XM support.
XM Trading Platforms
Start trading on the instruments of your choice on XM MT4 and XM MT5, available for PC and MAC, or a variety of mobile devices. Alternatively, you can also try XM WebTrader, which can be accessed directly through your browser.
In addition, various platforms for Apple and Android will help you access and trade on your account through your smartphone or tablet.
At this time XM does not yet provide social trading platforms such as Copy Trade, PAMM, MAM or the like.
XM Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
XM provides various methods of deposit and withdrawal of funds including wire transfer, FasaPay, Abaqoos, AstroPay, Bank Wire, CashU, Credit Card, Giropay, iDeal, Moneta.ru, MoneyGram, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Przelewy24, QIWI Wallet, Sofort, Webmoney, Western Union, see more here.
XM Support Services
XM provides 24 hour support service within 5 business days, available in Email, Live Chat, Phone, Web Form. Languages are available in Indonesian Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian,n, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Hindi, To contact support, please visit the XM contact page here.
XM Regulatory Information
XM UK : Financial Conduct Authority
|Address||25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS|
|Description||FCA is the International regulatory agencies responsible for the supervision of banks, building societiesn, credit union, insurance and investment companies.|
XM Global : International Financial Service Commission (IFSC)
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize.|
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus.|
XM Australia : Australian Securities and Investments Commission
|Address||Level 2, 2 Allsop Street, Canberra ACT 2600|
|Description||ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.|